Work together with Mooistestedentrips.nl
In an age where travelers are turning to the world wide web to find a trusted source when researching their next citytrip destination, it is a good idea to work together with a travelblog like Mooistestedentrips.nl to increase the exposure of your travel brand. By providing high quality and original destination information I reach a large part of the 3.1 million Dutch travelers that take a citytrip every year.
Mooistestedentrips.nl has, amongst other things:
- Between 67.000 and 70.000 unique monthly visitors
- 1600 followers on Twitter
- 2500 followers Facebook
- 3500 followers via other networks combined
- Social media reach between 45.000 and 60.000 followers per campaign.
Did you know that:
- 3.1 million Dutch go on a citytrip every year
- 2.9 million Dutch citytrip bookings were made in 2013
- 1.5 billion $ was spent on citytrips abroad by the Dutch in 2013
- 72% will stay in a hotel
- 55% travels by airplane
- 17% travels by train
- 20% books within a week or less after orientation
- Citytrips are booked throughout the entire year
- 61% books through the internet.
(Source: Baltus Communications)
Why work with me?
Mooistestedentrips.nl means 'most beautiful citrytrips' in Dutch and that's exactly what my website and blog is all about. With Mooistestedentrips.nl I encourage my (mostly Dutch, Belgian and German) readers to discover the worlds most beautiful and interesting cities in a creative and independant way. The readers of Mooistestedentrips.nl are actively looking to book a citytrip. They are orientating on a (new) city to visit, want to find great places to stay and are interested in finding original hotpsots and tours. This makes Mooistestedentrips.nl a perfect partner for your business.
With my excellent writing and photography skills your brand will be showcased beautifully. My main goal is to promote and increase the exposure of your brand, within the traveling community of The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany... and the rest of the world. There are many possibilities for a partnership.